List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] ELF with "no debugging symbols found"
From:       "Henderson, Jim" <Jim.Henderson () endevco ! com>
Date:       2002-03-27 23:23:37

I've tried the -g and the -ggdb compiler switches but I still get "no
debugging symbols found". What am I doing wrong?

# /home2/downloads/gdb-5.0/gdb/gdb /tftpboot/tbc_dbug4.elf
GNU gdb 5.0
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--target=m68k-bdm-elf"...
Coldfire debug module version is 0 (5206(e))
A program is being debugged already.  Kill it? (y or n) y
(no debugging symbols found)...

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material.
This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorized
use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the
sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software.You
should be aware that the contents of this email may be monitored to ensure
compliance with the Meggitt IT User policy.

This message resent by the uclinux-dev@uclinux.org list server http://www.uClinux.org/