List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] 5272_flash_uclinux
From:       "PRASHANTH B H" <prashanthbh () MYW ! LTINDIA ! COM>
Date:       2001-12-31 8:57:50

** Proprietary **

Hi everyboby (Hi greg)

wish u all bright new yr 2002,,,,

I am trying to boot uclinux from5272 flash from  last one month ,can u help me please

This is what i did
*went to linux minicom and established serial communication thro dbug
*i configured  "FTP -> ascii->programs -> as  ascii-xfr -sv -l 50 "
*Then used the command " dl 0x00020000 "
*It said "escape to local host and sent s record "
*Then i pressed cntl a and z , then s to send the file " image.srec "(800 KB)
*Then it started the upload process ,it was  very  slow
*I left it to continue patiently but kept loading even after 4.5 MB was reached
*My doubt is what and where is loading ?
*Finally I aborted the loading by pressing reset button on the board .
*Then i used upuser and update commands
*Where is the  uclinux command prompt ?

can any one tell whatz going on ,it will be an immense help .........

(xcuse my poor eng )

                                                                   prashanth

Have a nice day,,
Prashanth B.H.