List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    [uClinux-dev] Howto configure uClinux on 68360 platform ?
From:       badu () iname ! com
Date:       2001-01-26 17:52:30

Hi,

I was looking out for an alternate OS for our MC68360 board and was excited to learn \
about Michael Leslie's port.

Being a newbie, I will greatly appreciate if someone can help me with the following \
(in the language of "uClinux for dummies" ;-> )

1. What changes need to be made to the source to reflect platform specific parameters \
like memory map ?

2. We have flash at address '0'. Do I just burn linux.bin at address '0' ?

3. Can I use romfs.img as it is ? At what address should it be loaded (or how I \
configure the address ?)

Thanks in advance,
Badusha