List:       uclinux
Subject:    [UCLINUX] handwriting recognition
From:       Craig Comstock <craig_comstock () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-08-03 21:52:07

Hi,

There was some previous discussion here about what we
could do and couldn't do as far as a "grafitti" clone.
I just wrote a small PalmOS app to do handwriting
recognition and posted it up on my project page
http://palm-linux.sourceforge.net/ It is _terribly_
simple and would obviously be easy to implement on
uClinux if all of the hardware drivers, etc... were
working on Palm Hardware.

I would like some feedback on copyright issues as well
as wether I'm duplicating other efforts too closely.

Thanks,

=====
email      : craig_comstock@yahoo.com
homepage   : http://craig_comstock.tripod.com/