List:       uclinux
Subject:    [UCLINUX] Re: [uCsimm] LCD software question
From:       Miles Lott <milos () insync ! net>
Date:       2000-08-01 2:39:47

OK, I actually got the thing to flicker/change when running that lcd program.
I bumped up the supply voltage to 22ish as well.  I am now uploading the new
kernel with LYMAX changed to F0 instead of EF.  Wish me luck...

Tom Walsh wrote:

>         I just tried the LM32019 LCD with my new kernel, it works fine.  I
> don't use the stock distro for my EZ328SIMM, I started with the Motorola
> ADS crt0*.S files and customized them to my use.  You may have to make
> sure that the "#define LCD 1" is not commented out in your crt0_rom.S
> file, the stock uCsimm distro has this disabled.
>
> TomW
>
> --
> Tom Walsh - WN3L - Embedded Systems Consultant
> 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'
> "Windows? No thanks, I have work to do..."

Miles Lott
http://milosch.net
Handspring Visor USB in Linux: http://milosch.net/visor