List:       uclibc
Subject:    status update from ST
From:       carmelo.amoroso () st ! com (Carmelo AMOROSO)
Date:       2010-03-28 16:24:57

Hi guys,
some weeks I'm not posting to the list.... don't worry we are still
working in background on uclibc; so some updates from us (I mean ST):

1. nptl: we are keeping on testing the updated nptl branch on sh4
2. we are porting a lot of new nptl tests to uclibc and fixing problems
(especially with cancellation)... I'll post fixes soon

3. prelink: almost completed (needs to be rebased against master)
   only 2 tests are failing from prelink test-suite
   integration of prelink will take more time anyway due to the sensible
impact on ldso

Cheers,
Carmelo