List:       uclibc
Subject:    [uClibc] ldconfig question
From:       torus0 () gmail ! com (Chien-Yu Chen)
Date:       2005-07-26 12:54:49

Hi!

  I make a bootable Cd system around buildroot...I finally got xfree
4.5 to build....however, I can't seem to get ld.so to load the dynamic
library....after I boot into the buildroot system, I mount /usr
through a loop device containing the X that I build...then I run
ldconfig -N /usr/X11R6/lib

I have all the needed symbolic link in /usr/X11R6/lib
but still can't load the X library for running things like fluxbox...thanks