List:       uclibc
Subject:    [uClibc] buildroot: binutils-2.15.94.0.2.2/libiberty/configure: No such file or directory
From:       n33ed () hotmail ! com (Jim Wang)
Date:       2005-07-14 19:01:39

I'm trying to buildroot after "make menuconfig" and "make" but keep running
into this error:

binutils-2.15.94.0.2.2/libiberty/configure: No such file or directory

I get the same error with snapshots from 6/1 and 7/14. I haven't tweaked the
tar.bz2 code at all; I just tar xjf it, cd buildroot and make menuconfig,
make.

This is on a RH9 2.4.20 system with gcc 3.2.2.  I get this error even if I
don't change any of the defaults in menuconfig. Is there anything obvious
I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for any suggestions !

Jim
n33ed at hotmail.com