List:       uclibc
Subject:    [uClibc] Error: " No space left on device" with root_fs-i386.tar.bz2
From:       tom () ceisystems ! com (tom () ceisystems ! com)
Date:       2003-07-30 7:40:12

Michael,
	I find that mounting the image, doing a `cp -a` of everything
inside it to a directory, and then chrooting to the new directory works
much better.  The image file is not meant to be a development
environment for anything large, and thus will run out of space very
quickly.

Good luck,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems