List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Re: do-release-upgrade -d from 23.10 to 24.04 not working
From:       Stefan Fuhrmann <stefan () fuhrmann ! homedns ! org>
Date:       2024-04-01 11:47:30

ahh okay. But 24.04 is not out?!

Im thinking you have to wait some days till is in the wild... :D

It could be, thats a prior behavior of past ubuntu when you did it over
years.

afaik the -d is only for the x.10 -devel release. Correct me when im wrong.

For stable release x.04 is without the -d.

How is it with a fresh install?

Greets

Stefan

Stefan