List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Re: sage
From:       aishen <aishen () free ! fr>
Date:       2023-07-23 21:52:31

Sorry I didn't explain well what I wanted : In ubuntu there is only the
sagemath 9.5 deb but there is a more recent one I compiled version 10.0
I guess we wont have a deb before a long time ?

So I would like to install my compiled version as a deb but I don't know
how to do it ?

Meanwhile I link sagemath-10 but it seems not connecting with all libs I
have ? There is a problem with sagemath 9.5 deb version and the link
sagemath 10

(between sage is shorter for sagemath which to be use some times ago) so
I followed what said help to do deb but it asked for an email as
maintainer ?

That why I can't do it

regards

Henri