List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Re: PhotoPrint
From:       Little Girl <littlergirl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-04-29 20:17:53

Hey there,

Ralf Mardorf via ubuntu-users wrote:

>without reading the manuals I see shotwell providing a selection
>box. It shows "fill the entire page", or "2,4,6,8,16,32 images per
>page", but if I e.g. select "32 images per page" the preview shows 1
>selected tiny pic in the top left corner of the page. Much likely 32
>pics fit into the page, but I don't see an option to assign 32 pics.

It might care how many images you have selected before you ever go
into there. Maybe you have to select the images first and then go into
there and click around.

>Btw. I installed and uninstalled kipi from non-official Arch repos. I
>haven't done any research, didn't read a manual. Actually gwenview
>didn't provide advanced printing options when kipi was installed.
>The OP might have better luck, since it's provided by official Ubuntu
>repositories. I will install and test it with my Ubuntu install, too.

I haven't tested it, either, but this is where it supposedly is:

Gwenview: Plugins -> Images -> Print Assistant -> Select page layout

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.