List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    installation problem
From:       ketelaars () online ! nl (Frans Ketelaars)
Date:       2012-08-14 17:43:59

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 00:22:47 -0700, Kishan Mehta wrote:

> Hi ,
> ? ? ? I want to install ubuntu 12.04 along side Windows Xp using
> ? ? ? wubi. I have ubuntu setup on my hard disk .

Maybe you can explain a bit more on how you "have ubuntu setup on my hard
disk" ?

> But when I run wubi it starts downloading ubuntu again. I
> dont want to download ubuntu again as I have limited internet plan.
> Please Help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wubi_%28Ubuntu_installer%29 :

Wubi adds an entry to the Windows boot menu which allows the user to run
Linux.

So I think you should, after booting your computer, get a choice between
booting Windows or Ubuntu.

Good luck!

    -Frans