List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    installation problem
From:       toshazed () gmail ! com (=?UTF-8?B?4Ka44Ka+4Kac4KeH4Kam4KeB4KawIOCmsOCmueCmv+CmriDgpp
Date:       2012-08-14 7:38:05

Dear Mehta

2012/8/14 Kishan Mehta <kishan_mehta at ymail.com>

> Hi ,
>       I want to install ubuntu 12.04 along side Windows Xp using wubi. I
> have ubuntu setup on my hard disk. But when I run wubi it starts
> downloading ubuntu again. I dont want to download ubuntu again as I have
> limited internet plan. Please Help.

May be you are talking about ISO of Ubuntu 12.04 x86_Desktop Edition.

You may install virtual cd/dvd software and mount the iso in there and then
try to install your desired Ubuntu 12.04 inside your WinXP.

On the other hand you may follow the instructions by Ashickur Rahman Noor.
But If you burn the ISO in CD/DVD then plz install separately/besides
windows, to get better performance.

With regards
--
???/ring
+8801671411437

???????/General Secretary
????????? ?? ???? ????? ??????? ????????/Foundation for Open Source
Solutions Bangladesh