List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    New linux wiki up
From:       christopher.lemire () gmail ! com (Christopher Lemire)
Date:       2011-03-29 5:17:47

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Cybe R. Wizard <
cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:55:14 -0500
> Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:
>
> > On 3/23/2011 8:13 AM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > > On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:11:03 -0500
> > > Jordon Bedwell <jordon at envygeeks.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Would you like to know what annoys me?
> >
> > I see what you did there, you went on the defense because you're one
>
> I think you meant, "defensive."  Nah, I'm just annoyed by your annoyance
> with standard usage of signature blocks and your apparent distaste for
> Linux.  One would think that a, "Linux Systems Engineer and
> Administrator; Debian and Ubuntu contributor," would have some more
> respect for that which he supposedly administrates and to which he
> contributes.
>
> > of those undying morons who has no respect for the competition or for
> > anything so you have to find a way to bash it because you have no idea
> > what it is really.  How about instead of being an idiot and bashing
> > Windows you actually, truly, take those problems in Windows and make
> > sure they're fixed in Linux.
>
> Ooo, name calling! That's for sure really mature and right in keeping
> with the Ubuntu Code Of Conduct which, may I note, you /have/
> signed.  /Good/ little Ubuntuer, you, eh?
>
> Really, though, it figures.
>
> How do you justify that immaturity (name calling) to others whom you
> claim as equals?  I imagine they just shake their collective heads.
>
> BTW, what problems in Winduhs need fixing /in Linux/?  I have no idea
> what they may be as I do not use Winduhs.
> >
> > "If, "move," is grayed out then, "lock to panel," is enabled.  (bottom
> > selection, just under, "move."  Un-enable it, then you can move the
> > applet." -- Cybe R. Wizard.
> > Title: Comma-Candy by Cybe R. Wizard.
> >
> > https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2011-March/241526.html
> >
> > Need I say more about you having the right /and/ or skill to explain
> > to people how to properly utilise the English language?
> >
> Although I like your made-up title, "Comma-Candy," it is nevertheless
> correct comma usage you'll find in that quoted post of mine.
>
> You may also have noticed that my illiterate 'advice' solved the
> problem for the OP.
>
> If you prefer I will use, "disable," in the future although the
> connotation is that of, "handicap," instead of, "turn off."
> ...but I'd never expect for you to have noticed anything so subtle as
> that.
>
> BTW, Where have I claimed any right to do anything?  'Not nowhere,
> not nohow, not ever.' I merely list things (and people) which (who)
> annoy me, much as you did (please do take that both ways).  Have you
> more right to do so than I?  I don't think so.
>
> Yes, please /do/ say more, because, if you look closely, I /do/ have
> that skill. It certainly hasn't been dis-proven, especially by your name
> calling. You /could/ try doing an English-usage evaluation of my posts
> to see if your claim can hold up.  I doubt your ability to do so,
> though.  I further doubt your will to do so.

> [...]

I see that "ANOTHER LINUX BLOG" is a bad thing. So I should make it how to
redress your windows 7. Seriously, join the channel and contribute. You
can't be some expert on blackhat topics without having an understanding of
how computers work. A good one for you is the ANSI C language. You fucking
heard me? Peace out bitches

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F 18B3
E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort at jabber.org