List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Not a desperately urgent request but a quick solution would be very nice - it's about a Biorhythm pr
From:       cyber_wizard () mindspring ! com (Cybe R !  Wizard)
Date:       2010-10-31 15:14:19

On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 00:29:33 +1100
Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:

[...]
> Unfortunately, I hadn't heard of George Carlin until I just looked
> him up in the Wikipedia. And even doing so hasn't given me any real
> idea of what he has done in the past to deserve your comment about
> him. I am not doubting you, but just cannot see anything to "grab' me
> to show me his "handle on life". Is there somewhere where his
> "handle" is better illustrated?
>
> BC

He was a comedian but one with a tight handle on Life.  Too bad he
couldn't hold it.  See the quotes already posted here:
http://brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_carlin.html

Cybe R. Wizard
--
If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have
to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.