List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Flickrfs-How To Use?
From:       lenc5570 () sbcglobal ! net (Leonard Chatagnier)
Date:       2008-12-30 21:49:20

I'm trying to download my digital camera photos from Flickr and don't want to
do it one picture at a time.-:(? Did some googling and saw 4 programs that allows
one to download everything at once one of which is flickrfs but I can't figure out
how to do it. The man say to edit the file named config.txt in ~ /.flickr with the
following:
[configuration]
??????? browser:/usr/bin/x-www-browser
??????? image.size:1024x768
??????? sets.sync.int:300
??????? stream.sync.int:300
??????? add.default.tag:yes
??????? APIKey:f8aa9917a9ae5e44a87cae657924f42d
??????? Secret:3fbf7144be7eca28
Which was already the default config.? So I edited it to read:
browser:/usr/bin/seamonkey?? (my preferred)
with everything else being the same.
When I run:
lchata at UbuntuHardyi386:~/.flickrfs$ flickrfs ~/Pictures -o nonempty
Authorizing with flickr...
Authorization complete.
Sets are being populated in the background. Please wait...
Sets have been populated. Done.
fuse: mountpoint is not empty
fuse: if you are sure this is safe, use the 'nonempty' mount option
Please make sure that user is added to the fuse group.
lchata at UbuntuHardyi386:~/.flickrfs$

Since I am in the fuse group and used the -o nonempty option I'm
a a loss as to what I'm doing wrong or how to get flickrfs to batch
download my photos from the flickr site.
Anyone out there using flickrfsw and know how to get it to
dowmload batch photos correctly to my ~/Pictures dir, I would
most welcome any clues.? I am not at all sure if ~/Picures is a
proper mount point or what is.? Also, AttYahoo uses a user ID
plus domain for sign in, lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net, but when
I try to add this to the fuse group, the output says "no such user
exists" or to that effect which is true.? Just one thing I tried tha
failed.? Any suggestions welcome.

Leonard Chatagnier

lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net