SCott, Scott wrote: > I have been trying to use and like Nautilus for the past month and > I still find opening up two windows side by side a real pain. Is there > anyway I could set up a button to open up one window on the left at one > address and open up a window on the right at another with a single click? > > I'm just trying to find out a solution until split screen is added > to Nautilus. Create a launcher where the command is something like: nautilus path1 ; nautilus path2 where path1 and path2 are the directories you want opened. You can then click on the launcher! Regards, Tony. -- Tony Arnold, Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6093 Head of IT Security, Fax: +44 (0) 870 136 1004 University of Manchester, Mob: +44 (0) 773 330 0039 Manchester M13 9PL. Email: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk