List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Kword question
From:       jeff.needle () gmail ! com (Jeffrey Needle)
Date:       2008-07-29 3:21:58

I'm using Kword in my Ubuntu install.  I quite like it.

I'm trying to create templates, and save them as templates in a place I
can find them easily.  After creating the template, I go to "Save as"
and then check Template as the file type, and then along the left, I
choose "Templates" thinking this will save it in a place other than the
general document list on the right.  Instead, it saves the template
along with other documents.

Is there something else I should be doing?  Thanks!
--

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle at gmail.com