List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Help!
From:       crochik () gmail ! com (Leonardo Crochik)
Date:       2007-10-14 17:38:13

Hello Banyan,

I inserted a line:

"*.debug                   troubleshooting"

in the log config file. Here is a file with all the messages that has been
sent from the turn on to the crash instant. It has been turned on at
10:47:53 and has been crashed at about 10:51:00. I don't know if this file
has any usage, but, well, if you (or anyone) has any advice to give, I'd be
very grateful. Thanks!

Leonardo