List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Help!
From:       crochik () gmail ! com (Leonardo Crochik)
Date:       2007-10-12 11:52:37

Hello,

I've installed ubuntu 7.04 and It is crashing all the time. It has already
happened when I've just logged in gnome, when I've started firefox and when
I was using openoffice. When it crashes, the only thing I can do is push the
power button.

I don't understand so much about linux, so the only thing I could do is to
take some lines in messages.log and debug.log (but I don't know what do they
mean...). They are in the attached file.

Please, what can I do in this situation to discover what is going on?

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo