List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Kubuntu Documentation
From:       mangg () yahoo ! com (Joseph)
Date:       2007-06-09 18:28:18

Hello Chris,

  I do agree.  There seems to be much less it the way
of documentation for Kubuntu than Ubuntu.  Either set
of docs is going to give you the basics you will need.
 Personally I love KDE and favor it over Gnome but
both are great for different reasons.  Hopefully
Kubuntu will get more of the spotlight as it ROCKS as
well as Ubuntu does!  Please check out the links below
and even the IRC channel.  We are all nice people here
and would be happy to help you. =)

Kubuntu Mailing List
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/

Kubuntu Forums