List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Thunderbird and reply-to-list
From:       grey () dmiyu ! org (Steve Lamb)
Date:       2007-01-31 2:27:00

Jeffrey F. Bloss wrote:
> So the answer is "no", the version in the Edgy repository isn't
> patched.

    Hmph...  As a Ubuntu neophyte I'm not sure where to go from here.  Is
there some place I can indicate my preference that the package include that
patch so the extension can work?  It is really the one wart in Thunderbird
that really grates on me.

    And running the risk of showing how new I am, I am surprised it isn't
patched already.  I am under the impression that Ubuntu is a Debian derivative
and the Debian package has had Thunderbird so patched for at least 6 months now.