List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Problems with vga-out / Dapper & Feisty / Dell Latitude D50x
From:       systemansvarlig () vagaungdomsskule ! no (Erling Ringen Elvsrud)
Date:       2006-11-29 14:05:43

If I connect the laptops to a projector and use Fn + F8 it mostly work
OK when only vga out is used. If I press Fn + F8 another time so that
vga out (projector) and the screen of the laptop is active simultanously
the image is flickering is distorted.

This and many other small issues is a serious problem for me as I
administer 100 laptops for teachers that are very picky with problems
like this and I just don't have time to fiddle for hours.

Any help is appreciated,

Erling