ruscook at mail.netspace.net.au wrote: >> I've been using Kubuntu for the past year, but I am now trying out >> Ubuntu. I got use to being able to split the window in Konqueror to >> easily drag files from one folder to another. Is this possible in >> Nautilus, and if so, how? >> > Control-N to create a new window. It's why I sometimes use gnome-commander > (norton commander like clone) which has 2 windows by default and is > therefore a lot quicker. Ok, so just like in my windoze days. When I could not split the screen, that is what I did. -- Your friend, Scott Sent to you from a Linux Kubuntu 6.06 system EnGarde! Death with Honour http://www.engarde.phy.ca