List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    windows vista
From:       ynd () hzw ! ltindia ! com (YAGNESH N DESAI)
Date:       2006-11-29 6:28:22

The real reason for me moving to Linux is
that it still support the PI m/c.

I think for most of my wife and kids need
the PI m/c (Still in great working condition)
which I have is a "More than required" hardware.

I have installed DSL on it and its working fine. Wanted to
do ubuntu on it but the live CD do not start in the PI m/c
with 64MB RAM.

Is there any ubuntu which installs in the text mode . . ?
or may be Xubuntu will be suitable. . I need to download it.

Yagnesh

I'm getting my family off Windows onto Ubuntu ASAP before they start
bugging me about upgrading them to Vista. Just a few Windows app
issues, but I think come January all that will be left will be my
kids' games and my music workstation (which will remain until the NET
2.0 issues are solved for WINE).
--
Cheers,
SDM -- a 21st century schizoid man