mike williams wrote: > I have a Lexmark Z700-P700 series USB printer and i tried setting up CUPS > to use it,but CUPS doesn't seem to have the correct driver,and the Lexmark > website doesn't have a Linux driver for this printer yet.(Using the SDK is > an option,but i don't really know what the hell I'm doing as far as > developing a driver.)Anybody out there know where I can find a driver for > this printer?(or if the printer model just comes up under a different name > in CUPS?) Hi Mike, you could try this one: http://users.cybercity.dk/~dko12479/ I found it by googling for "+lexmark +z700 +linux" There are binary rpms for download. So you either need to install from source or try to convert the rpm to a deb-package with the tool alien, that can easily install, ex. with synaptic. I hope this helps Eberhard