List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    screen locking
From:       mbgb14 () gmail ! com (Mitchell Brown)
Date:       2006-06-18 3:25:57

Hi,

I'm unable to lock my screen. Nothing happens. It just doesn't work. The
keyboard shortcut, or the button. It just goes back to the desktop, as if I
didn't even click it.
It happens on a couple of machines - I can fix it (temporarily) by turning
OFF the screensaver (blank screen) and re enabling it -- the problem comes
back later, but it seems to be a viable workaround. On the other machine
though - nothing happens. I can't fix it and its a huge pain in the rear.
Having to log off my workstation every time I want to get up. Makes it
impossible to leave anything running.

--
pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091