List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Postfix, per-user relaying...
From:       a.giuliano () iccu ! sbn ! it (Andrea Giuliano)
Date:       2006-01-31 11:37:31

Dear all,

I'm running Postfix on Breezy with no problems, but since I'm behind a
firewall I have set the relay_host option to tell Postfix what host must
be used as the relayer for mail going outside my system (almost all mail).

This is not a problem for me, but now I'm asked to create some e-mail
accounts in order to allow some students to learn how to use mail
clients. This is pretty easy, but I don't want allow them to send mail
outside my box (they just have to send mail between them, and just for a
few days).

I'm wondering if there's a way to allow relaying to some users and not
to others.

Another solution I thought of is prevent some users access to non-local
delivery, but till now I didn't find out how to accomplish that.

Best regards.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico