List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Booting without Gnome
From:       tony.kruse () gmail ! com (Tony)
Date:       2005-07-31 3:01:37

Thanks for the reply.  I tried installing it a second time with the
same results.  Then I tried a different monitor and a third
installation and it worked O.K.   So it had a problem configuring the
previous monitor.  I can probably now tweek xorg.conf now for another
monitor.  Strange as the monitor that gives me trouble I successfully
use with a Ubuntu x86 Hoary computer.

Tony