List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    K3b
From:       jacobw () techie ! com (Jacob Walch)
Date:       2005-06-10 4:04:38

     I've notice that some people were saying that they had problems burning CDs at \
the proper speed, so I got to thinking that I hadn't tested CD burning under Kubuntu. \
So, I fired up K3b (what I've always used before without a problem).  I recieved an \
error message saying that I needed cdrdao for to actually burn CDs.  Well, I tried \
typing apt-get install cdrdao and it says that there is no installation canidate. I \
also tried looking for it in Kynaptic, but it wasn't there either.  I supposed I \
could try subscribing to some other APT repositories, but that really shouldn't be \
neccessary.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jacob

P.S.  I still haven't got KDE's screensavers working.