List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    DVD Backups
From:       ulist () gs1 ! ubuntuforums ! org (jdodson)
Date:       2004-11-30 23:22:55

regeya Wrote:
> I wrote a...shall we say...-controversial-Lazy DVD Backup HOWTO a while
> back.

it wasnt controversial, i just overreacted.  sorry about that, i
glossed over your post and then responded, then you responded, then i
actually read the whole thing..... realized i made an ass out of myself
and then shook my head in shame;)  anyways, its a good howto, i am sure
some free alternative will surface someday.

--
jdodson