List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    "nautilus-cd-burner" has quit unexpectedly
From:       skiffworks () earthlink ! net (Bill Stoye)
Date:       2004-11-06 17:23:18

In Hoary Warthog; I tried to burn an .iso file with 'nautilus-cd-burner
in Hoary, get the following Error:

"The Application "nautilus-cd-burner" has quit unexpectedly.
You can inform the developers of what happened to help them fix it.  Or
you can restart the application right now."

It doesn't restart. Tried "inform the developers", after going through
an upgrade, 'Bug Buddy' doesn't list "nautilus-cd-burner in Show
Applications or Products(that I can find).

Am I alone with this or is it a Hoary thing?
Bill