Am Donnerstag, den 04.11.2004, 14:22 -0800 schrieb Matt Zimmerman: > On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 10:41:57PM +0100, Thomas Satzinger wrote: > > > How can i fix that? > > The best way would be to restore from a backup. You do have backups? > > Failing that, you can try to forcibly purge and reinstall the affected > packages, but there is no way to tell reliably how much of your filesystem > is corrupted. > > What happened to your system which might explain the corruption? Are you by > any chance using XFS? Well, i do not know what happened... I am using ext3 and was happy with it up to now. I had no crash, nothing.... I just do some office stuff and internet on this workstation. I keep my packagaes up to date with synaptic, using warty, so maybe i got this by installing a corrupted package? Hope i do not have to reinstall everything.. thanks thomas > > -- > - mdz >