List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Small Base System - Thank You
From:       whb () ceimaine ! org (Will Backman)
Date:       2004-11-04 20:55:35

Just a thank you to the designers of Ubuntu for keeping the base system
small.
With debian testing still listing things like the game "abuse" as a
release critical bug, I'm glad that Ubuntu decided to stick with a small
set of packages.  Please resist the urge to add packages.
I'm not trying to flame debian, because without their work as a base,
Ubuntu would not exist.
I'll dive into my bunker now.