List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    using NVU and should it be in the wiki
From:       darrenc () telus ! net (Darren Critchley)
Date:       2004-10-17 19:28:11

Oliver Grawert wrote:

>hi,
>Am Sonntag, den 17.10.2004, 12:12 -0700 schrieb Darren Critchley:
>

>>Oliver Grawert wrote:
>>I went to add this to the wiki this morning, but I cannot edit the wiki
>>for the following reason:
>>Immutable page (last edited 2004-10-17 04:37:08 by OwenMarshall
>><http://wiki.ubuntu.com/OwenMarshall>)
>>

>are you logged in ?

DOH!, You know I thought about that, but because I could not find any
clear indication of where to log in, I assumed I was logged in through a
cookie.

Anyways, the log in routine is less than intuitive. After hitting User
Preferences (serveral times) I finally noted the part that says enter
your name and password only to login.

Thanks
Darren