List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Please oh please change default theme...
From:       candiazoo () comcast ! net (Michael S !  Jessop)
Date:       2004-10-15 21:44:33

Yes, but the point has been made and made and made again and again and
again.  Now let us all DROP IT so that the developers can mull over
their decision and see what they do with it/about it.  They are adults
who have a lot of feedback to work with now, and they can go off and
figure out what to do next so that their business and this distrobution
will benefit as they see fit.

If they keep it, those of you who despise it and disagree with it can go
download gnoppix, if they change it, well, you are happy and we are all
happy.

But I know this won't be the last message because everyone talking about
this wants to be the one to get the last word in and wants to feel that
they are "heard and understood" or that they are validated in their
worldy knowledge of anthropology and social psychological analytical
capabilities.

Mike