List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    I'm going to need a new mobo soon...
From:       bennovack () gmail ! com (Ben Novack)
Date:       2004-10-03 18:35:02

Oooookay, I just found out that it's probably *not* the mainboard that
was the problem, but rather his running PC2700 RAM on a P4 Northwood
system. Sigh.

So, nevermind, it looks like I'll just have to pick some PC3200 and
I'll have a working P4 2.4 system.

Although... what kind of a speed increase would I get going from
2.4/400mhz to 2.8/533mhz?