List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    Confused about the isns sources
From:       Xianrui Li <lixianrui97 () icloud ! com>
Date:       2016-08-11 13:50:48

Hello,
I'm a student and recently I've been learning
iSNS by reading RFC and isns sources. I think the sources are too complex for me to \
understand. I wonder wherever you could send me a more clearly explanation about the \
source like sending a flow chart or more information about threads and global \
variables. I know some functions' aims, but I don't understand why they should work \
like this. Flow chart is the best! Thank you! ·¢×ÔÎÒµÄ iPhone