List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    Restarting MOTU school
From:       bhavi () ubuntu ! com (Bhavani Shankar R)
Date:       2012-06-16 7:43:22

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Pellaeon Lin <nfsmwlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm new and interested in learning to become a MOTU, too, but I can hardly
> catch up on the MOTU school due to my timezone (GMT+8).
>
> So what tools of communications will be used for MOTU school? (IRC, Google
> Hangout, etc ?)
> Will it be possible to have a recording of the MOTU school, so I can catch
> up later?

Hey Lin,

Firstly, A warm welcome to the Ubuntu community :-)

Regarding timezone, We would like to know when you are comfortable
with so that we will try and incorporate it to the maximum possible
extent as we are just in the planning phase and as a first step we are
collecting feedback on the timings and freeze on the input received
sometime later.

Communication will be through IRC as thought mostly now. Will add up
the feasibility of using g+ hangouts for the sessions in next
meeting's agenda and hopefully bring it up for discussions.

If you tend to miss any action on IRC, you can always catch up with
the logs here:

http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/

Once again, Welcome to the ubuntu community.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

--
Bhavani Shankar