List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    Need help?
From:       daniel.holbach () ubuntu ! com (Daniel Holbach)
Date:       2007-09-28 8:27:08

Hey ?lvaro,

Am Freitag, den 28.09.2007, 10:06 +0200 schrieb ?lvaro Reig:
> Therefore, I would like to know how can I start to help.

thanks for offering your help. We're nearing the release of Gutsy
Gibbon, but there's still a bunch of things you could help us out with.
I blogged about things you could help us out with:
http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=54

If you need help with anything, mail
ubuntu-motu-mentors at lists.ubuntu.com or ask us in #ubuntu-motu on
irc.freenode.net