List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    Mueller7-dict package issues
From:       uj2 () mail ! ru (Andrey Balaguta)
Date:       2007-04-28 8:39:47

Hello!

I'm writing to this list because it's specified as a current maintainer
email address in the mueller7-dict package. This package has some (not
minor for me) mistakes which, fortunately, can be corrected relatively
easy.

There are two problems with this package: first, dictionary has some
articles corrupted and excluded from dictionary index (specifically,
dictionary terms articles and words starting with non-alphabetical
character); second, dictionary contains transcriptions, which require
more proper conversion to Unicode IPA Extensions block.

If you are interested in these corrections, please visit
http://uj2.blogspot.com/2007/04/proper-conversion-of-mueller-dictionary.html. I'm \
sure, these corrections will be appreciated by russian users.

Or, alternatively, I can just mail corrected dictionary and index files
to you.

Thanks for your attention.

--
Best Regards, Andrey Balaguta <uj2 (at) mail.ru>