List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    setup of dcl
From:       nadams () ieee ! org (Nathan L !  Adams)
Date:       2007-04-21 13:13:16

Hello,

I would like to setup the Double Chocolate Latte package that I just
installed, but the Ubuntu install does not seem to match the normal install:

http://dcl.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Installation_Guide#Setup

I created a symlink from /usr/share/dcl/www/ to /var/www/dcl. When I
browse to the dcl root directory, I get this error:

Warning: include({VAL_dcl_root}{VAL_dbType}.php) [function.include]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /etc/dcl/config.php
on line 108

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening
'{VAL_dcl_root}{VAL_dbType}.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /etc/dcl/config.php
on line 108

Fatal error: Class 'dclDB' not found in
/usr/share/dcl/www/inc/class.dbConfig.inc.php on line 25

The official installation guide expects a setup directory, but no such
directory exists in /usr/share/dcl/www/.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathan