List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    MOTU Mentoring
From:       daniel.holbach () ubuntu ! com (Daniel Holbach)
Date:       2007-04-17 8:08:03

Hello again,

Am Montag, den 02.04.2007, 17:19 +0200 schrieb Daniel Holbach:
> Also it would make the MOTU/Mentors page unnecessary and would take the
> strain from some of us who do mentoring in addition to their daily work
> in Ubuntu.

Furthermore than that we should discuss Mentoring some more. We need
effective procedures how to deal with

      * helping people get started
      * making sure we don't lose people on the way
      * having an overview over who's in the mentoring process
      * getting more people to mentor
      * improving documentation on the fly
      * ...

Maybe we should have some ImprovingMentoring sessions at UDS.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel