List:       ubuntu-motu
Subject:    Thank you, our Masters!
From:       janne.jokitalo () dnainternet ! net (Janne Jokitalo)
Date:       2007-04-10 10:12:21

Hey all MOTUs,

just a sign of gratitude towards the great ones that rule our universe!
UbuntuStudio got artwork packages into Feisty's repositories just in time,
and I as the packager (well, merely finished the job really) and the rest of
the team would like to thank all of you to ease our jobs in branding the
project. A big Thank You!

I'll be looking forward to pay back in bug fixing and helping out wherever I
can, cause you lot rock so much, I'm determined to be one of you hopefully
some day. :)

Thanks again!

Best regards,

--