List:       ubuntu-devel-discuss
Subject:    Trojan EOF error
From:       Eddies Ragnarok <eddiesragnarok () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-12-18 21:04:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT
Hello

I do not know if it is good to Email you or not but I assure you that It
was my last choice.

I live in a country which is blocking all international Bandwidth

Trojan hopefully worked for me on 1 server by chance but I have a problem
It always gives me EOF error on V2RAY NG android app or all of the clients.

When I restart the VPS it works a little but after minutes again shuts down.

I want to know if there is a fix because I do not want to lose it

Regards