List:       ubuntu-devel-discuss
Subject:    Re: Following the development of ZFS support in 19.10
From:       Didier Roche <didrocks () ubuntu ! com>
Date:       2019-09-04 7:41:08

Le 01/09/2019 à 17:41, Jordan Bradley a écrit  :
> Hi there
>
> I've never used a mailing list before so sorry if this is not the
> correct mailing list to ask this. What would be the best method of
> following the development of ZFS support in 19.10? I'm not a
> developer, I'm interested in the technology as an end-user.

Hey,

You have many various levels of details depending on your needs.

For weekly report of advancement of all desktop work (including ZFS),
you can check our team weekly report:
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/c/desktop/team-updates. However, those may
be a little bit too precise and technical.

In September, we'll publish a suite of blog post on the official ubuntu
blog (and mirrored on mine (https://didrocks.fr)):
https://ubuntu.com/blog/desktop. The first post is available at
https://ubuntu.com/blog/enhancing-our-zfs-support-on-ubuntu-19-10-an-introduction.

I hope you will enjoy your read.