List:       ubuntu-devel-discuss
Subject:    Chromium 55 update
From:       Cristian_Măgherușan-Stanciu <cristi.magherusan () gmail ! com
Date:       2016-12-15 9:57:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

A few days back I started getting HTTPS errors in Chromium, apparently it
needs to be updated to 55 as per this document:
https://knowledge.symantec.com/support/ssl-certificates-support/index?page=content&id=ALERT2160

Ubuntu still ships with 53, which is currently broken, so please someone
update it to 55.

Thanks,
Cristian