List:       ubuntu-devel-discuss
Subject:    Re: Ubuntu
From:       Tim Heckman <t () heckman ! io>
Date:       2014-12-06 19:42:39

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 6:02 AM, Joseph Reusswig <3riley7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm late coming to your work could you describe what I need to know and some
> options that Ubuntu can help my sprint Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P transform into
> an operating system?

Hey Joseph,

I'm not sure the Ubuntu development mailing list is the best place to
ask questions like this. In general, development mailing lists are
used for the development of specific features versus help getting
Ubuntu working on a specific platform.

Probably best to reach out to the users mailing list, IRC, or the forums.

With that said, a simple Google search for "Galaxy Note 3 Ubuntu"
yielded these top-two search results:

- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2608765
- https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubuntu/comments/291jyb/ubuntu_phone_on_samsung_note_3/

Best of luck.