List:       ubuntu-devel
Subject:    Re: pv (a pipeline progress indicator) in main?
From:       Bryce Harrington <bryce.harrington () canonical ! com>
Date:       2022-04-29 19:14:12

Thanks all, good feedback both on some items to check into and general
interest in seeing this go into main.  Also has been some good off-list
feedback on some logistics details.  I think the general sense is we'll
move forward with it, but first need to digest the input as a team and
plan out our next actions.

Bryce